Cle 3: Levanter - Stray Kids

source
I know I supposed to write about books, but I am so excited about new Stray Kids album that I really want to share this with you guys.
At the begining few words about this boyband. Stray Kids is South-Korean group which is very special, because they are the only self-made group. The leader - Bang Chan created the group instead of their PDnim JYP from JYP Entertainment. They debuted in March 2018 with 9 members who write their songs, make their choreographies and produce songs. That's why Stray Kids is so unique.
In October this year, STAY (official fandom) had to face up with Woojin, main vocalist, departure, so now there are 8 members devided into 3 unites:
RAP LINE - 3RACHA : Bang Chan, Han Jisung and Seo Changbin
VOCAL LINE - VOCAL RACHA : Yang Jeongin (I.N) and Kim Seungmin
DANCE LINE - DANCE RACHA : Lee Minho (Lee Know), Lee Felix and Hwang Hyunjin.
I think that's all. Let's listen to one of my favourite songs from new album Levanter - Double Knot. This is the only song their recorded with Woojin, that's why I like it the most. Hope you like it too!
Enjoy!
And here is the second favourite - Levanter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins

The Selection - Kiera Cass

Who you really are?