The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins


I think a lot of people know The Hunger Games not because of the books but because of the films based on story of Suzanne Collins. I saw the 2nd movie when I was in junior high school. My class wanted to see “The Hunger Games: Catching Fire” in the cinema, so I went with them. When I saw “THE END” on the screen, I was very curious what happened next, so I reached for the books. It took
source
me about a week to read all three books. I was delighted by the story.
In Panem, every year children between 12 and 18 years old from have to take part in game which is a punishment for the districts because they rebelled against Capitol and the President. In every district by drawing is decided who will take part in The Hunger Games, it has to be one girl and one boy. When 12 years old Prim is drawn, her sister Katniss reports that she wants to be the tribute and replace Prim. Katniss is almost sure that she will never come back home, but she promises her sister, she will try to win. The second tribute is Peeta, boy who saved Katniss life when she was starving. The situation is really hard for girl – if she wins, she will have to kill Peeta. What should she do? You will know by reading this trilogy.

Comments

  1. I love the films so much! And now, I'm encouraged to read also the books. I'm impressed that you managed to read the whole trilogy in a week! A real compulsive reading. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely worth to read. Much better than movie!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Who you really are?

The Selection - Kiera Cass