Happy Easter!

Hi everyone! I want to wish you happy Easter!
easter greetings messages

I hope you spend a really great time with your family and friends, that you take a breath and gather strength for next challenges that will put life ahead of you.
A little about Easter from my point of view...
For me Easter is a really important time, even more since I moved to Poznań to study. I don't have a lot of time for my family now because of my duties. So when I go to home for Easter, this is the moment when everyone is in home, I can play with my little sister, talk all day with my mum and make jokes with dad. We spend time together and we really enjoy it. We can do this just twice a year, only on Easter and Christmas because when I go back to home just for weekend, my dad is usually in work, mum is busy and sister goes to differents competitons. So now is really important time for me. I hope you did spend your day as well as I did.
One more time - Happy Easter!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins

The Selection - Kiera Cass

Who you really are?