Make dreams come true

Travels are one of the best way to know yourself better. Specially when you travel alone.
source
Few weeks ago I went to France. Visiting Paris was my dream since I was a little girls and it finally came true. But this was the first time I traveled alone and it gave me another chance to know me.
First of all - language. I was always afraid to speaking foreign language. But at the airport when the gate was beeping I didn't have a choice and I had to speak French. I was surprised how easy it was. A lot easier than I expected. Unfortunately when I am with someone I know I can't go through the wall in my mind and I can't speak so fluent or speak at all.
Secondly - people. It is a great opportunity to know other culture and new people. This time I tried to see and listen instead of talking. And that was great.
Paris always was to me a synonim of "magical place". And it is something like that. In Paris I finally felt I can do everything. Thanks for that I could start a new semestr with fresh point of view. 
To sum up - travel can help you more than you think. It is always some unexpected and new and this kind of situation teach us more than a book in school.
For the end a few words about dreams. It is really important to dream and make dreams come true. It makes us more happy, more confident and more satisfy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins

Who you really are?

The Selection - Kiera Cass