Let's study!


We can often hear that university will be the best time in our life. I was very sceptic about that phrase til I go there. When I think about the past I see a big difference in myself. I have changed a lot but I think that is for better. So what can university change in your life?
1. Way of thinking

In hight school we learn because we have to. We go to classes because we have to. The main aim is to pass the class. There are not many students who learn for themselves. Even if I was, I never felt I learn for myself. Now I do. I do what I like, so this is not a problem to take my notes and read them. I know that will help me in the exam and thanks for good note on exam I will get a great job in the future.
source
2. Attidute
Positive attitude. Posivite people. Study is hard but it is easier to be an optimistic person.
3. Friendship
The atmosphere is different at the university than in high school. There is a lot easier to find a real friends whith similar interestings. It's probably like that because people are more mature. Age difference is not also so visible.
These are tree the most important things I have noticed. I'm sure there is more, e.g. self confident. I'm definitely more confident now than ever.
Have you noticed some change in your life when you went to university?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins

The Selection - Kiera Cass

Who you really are?