Who you really are?

source
It is not really easy to find your place in the world. We always looking for something and we often forget what is life really about. Not money, not fame, not power. It seems important while we live, we want more and more and it's never enough. But in life the most important are people we live with. Our family, friends... It is important to find youself, make your dreams come true. You will never satisfy all, that is not possible. The only person you have to satisfy is you, no one else. Unfortunetely, people often forget about that. They work all the time instead of spending time with their families. They pretend someone else just to achieve something they want or need. Stop here for a while. Think about yourself. Who are you? What you like? What you really want? Look at the mirror. What do you see? Do you like it? At first sight, these are not hard questions, right? Just in theory. Often these questions are the most unlikely. Why? Because we are scared the answers for them or (very often) we don't know them. Suddenly we find out we know nothing about ourselfs. So, who you really are?

Hi everyone! This short text is just introduction to my blog. Like you can see, the topic is really fluid. You will find here something about life from point of view of twenty years old girl. Everyday I try to find the answers for question above. It will not sentences or phrases like "Life is brutal", not at all. I will show you, how I made my dreams come true. Not all of course. But the way to acheive helped me know myself better. My name is Katarzyna and I hope you will stay here for a while.

Comments

  1. I'm intrigued... :) And looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins

The Selection - Kiera Cass